What's new

Stargate & Star Trek (1 Viewer)

Alex Morrow

Stunt Coordinator
On September 3rd comes Stargate Season 2 and Star Trek TNG season 4. I've been trying to find a good place for the Stargate box and finally found one. Today at Playcentric.com they've discounted the price of the Stargate box by 50% to a cost of $35.81 plus they have ST:TNG#4 at $83.85 currently. I put in my order for those (and Gross Anatomy) along with the coupon code CPLAYDPC60 which gives you $1 off each title and free 1st class shipping. If you have 4 titles then you can upgrade to Priority Shipping for free also. I definately think it's a deal right now. FYI

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
Great find! Just placed my order for SG1 Season 2.

Eric F

Screenwriter
Yes, they used to be very bad, but they've improved a great deal recently.

Lots of threads at dvdtalk about them. I just place a $120+ order with them, and they made 1 mistake and resolved it within a few weeks. Worth it to save approx $30.

I placed my order for the SG1 Season2 box for $34.81 shipped.

Adrian_S

Second Unit
I placed over eight orders over a period of 4 months and I always got my orders and pre-orders on time.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I Just don't like the fact that you get charged immediately on a preorder

KyleS

Screenwriter
I Just don't like the fact that you get charged immediately on a preorder
In most states (I thought all) this is completely Illegal. Companies cannot charge for a product they dont have yet or are out of stock on, only once the product is in hand and shipped. (they can put a hold against the money but not actually charge for it).

KyleS

Eric F

Screenwriter
Yes, I think there's a 30-day shipping window from the time they charge your card to the time they ship.

They can, as you say, put a hold on your account to see if the funds are there but it gets released after 3 business days.

I don't know how they get away with this? Someone needs to contact the credit card companies or the NY DA to get them to stop this practice.

I'll try and contact Visa tommorow to see what they say about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks