What's new

Star Wars Episode 2: Two Blooper Reels? (1 Viewer)

NickC

Second Unit
Alright, there is definitely two blooper reels on the DVD, I have witnesed them both, yet I have not been able to replay the one since my first viewing of it. The one is an extended version, where the bloopers continue after the Rick McCallum interview, where the other blooper reel ends there. After the interview there is a shot of Yoda in a field yelling and blowing up one of those animals anakin pretended to get hurt while riding with Padme, then there is a shot of one of those animals over-sized falling from the sky in the battle of geonosis on its back and hitting the ground creating the dust storm. there might be more scenes but I remember those to very vividly.
The problem comes in now, I bought the DVD, now I can't remember if I watched the blooper reel on the first dvd I bought because I returned it 4 hours later for another one, because of a sound problem, or more of an annoyance that I thought only I was having with the DVD with sound in some scenes. I am assuming I did watch the first DVD i owned because I when I viewed the extended blooper reel I entered 01 01 03 08, but when I try to do that on the DVD i have now, I have no luck, on the new dvd I have to enter 11 03 08. The DVD player is a Playstation 2.
Has anyone else experienced this?

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
The scenes you described appeared on the end of one of the documentaries on disc 2 I believe-probably From Puppets To Pixels, but I'm not 100% sure. Anyone else?

Cavan.B

Stunt Coordinator
The scenes you described appeared on the end of one of the documentaries on disc 2 I believe-probably From Puppets To Pixels, but I'm not 100% sure. Anyone else?
That's how I remember seeing it. It might be on the Pre-viz doc but it's more likely FPTP. Pretty funny stuff, too. :emoji_thumbsup:

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
It' on the Pre-viz. I remember quite well that Puppet's credits had nothing but scrolling text. No music, sound effects, nothing.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
enter in the 1138 code on the options menu(just like on the TPM DVD)
works for me and its funny, but I happen to like TPM bloopers better

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Previsualization. There's a documentary on there called "State of the Art: The Previsualization of Episode II."

Paul E. Fox II

Second Unit
I watched it last night and the thing with Yoda blowing up the large beast on Naboo was quite funny!

I liked that one a lot better than From Puppets to Pixels.

Jassen M. West

Supporting Actor
My Uncle says that his DVD remote doesn't have numbers on it,(I'm going there tonight to confirm that). How would i access the blooper reel if there are no numbers on the remote.

thanks,
jay

Dwayne

Supporting Actor
I beleive you can access the bloopers by selecting title 3, although only one title appears in the title viewer on my Sony.

Jonathan Burk

Second Unit
Real Name
Jonathan Burk
I have to start the movie, then search for "Title 3".

I don't know why something like this would be made impossible to find without prior knowledge. It's not like a normal easter egg where you can just find it while navigating...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks