What's new

Star Wars Ep. III CD Soundtrack + bonus DVD! (1 Viewer)

Mike Miskulin

Second Unit
Plus, put it in the cd player/changer and hit 'shuffle.' Aside from the first and last tracks, you won't know which track goes in which part of the story.

Britton

Screenwriter

That's good to hear there aren't any tracks with a name along the lines "Qui-Gon's Death" from the Episode I soundtrack.

Dharmesh C

Supporting Actor
Guys, don't listen to the soundtrack, especially the last 2 tracks, which are spoilers, obvious ones but it will evoke speculation in your mind, and you want your mind to be clear, right?

:D

RogerH

Supporting Actor
I was gonna wait til after I see the movie but now after seeing the new music video I dunno if I can wait. It doesn't seem like the titles are spoilers this time. Plus I always listen to the soundtrack before I see a Star Wars movie.

Tom Brennan

Screenwriter
Real Name
(see above)
The surround channels are properly mixed on the bonus DVD, thus validating what many know to be a problem with the A New Hope DVD.

Travis Brashear

Screenwriter
Originally posted by Tom Brennan:
Wal Mart's download will be an interview with John Williams. Targets download will be "Battle of the Heroes" with dialogue.

So my prediction we'd get hosed comes true...

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
What a great bonus DVD! Wonderful montages and great music. No boring filler like most bonus DVDs. If you're a fan of Star Wars and on the fence, buy this sucker now!:)

The funny thing is that I haven't even touched the CD yet and that's supposed to be the main part of the package:)

BrionL

Stunt Coordinator
I watched the DVD earlier this morning. It was highly enjoyable to see how the whole Star Wars storylines were presented. My only complaint is that the DVD wasn't in THX.

Brion

Brad M

Second Unit

Oh come on. Those two tracks are a bonus on top of the bonus dvd. For $12, you can't beat this package.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Stephen,

The bonus DVD is packaged with the CD so it's at all stores. Although I'm sure at some point in the future, they will eventually drop it from the CD but it'll be available for quite awhile. The bonus DVD is even mentioned on the actual CD cover (not just a sticker).

EDIT: Glen beat me:)

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
The bonus DVD was wonderful. I like how it all pulls together. The music even made Phantom Menace look like a good movie.

Aaron_Brez

Supporting Actor

We can only hope they will fix it for the six-disk set next year. I resisted on this go-around for just that reason.

Stephen J*

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks! Ever since the Qui Gon's Funeral thing, I havent' wanted to look at a CD before the movie, but the DVD doesn't sound like it's too much of a spoiler. It's not like that Anakin kid is really going to turn to the Dark Side. :D

Jason Roer

Supporting Actor
I just want to tell anyone who hasn't seen any spoilers thus far (and wishes to remain spoiler-free) to avoid listening to track 14 on the soundtrack. If you do, you will be aware of a major plot point that I had no idea about prior - at least I didn't know it would happen in the film. I'm not pissed off like some people get, but I wanted to share the knowledge. Good luck. The soundtrack is very good, by the way. Love some of the new music.

Cheers,

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks