What's new

Star Wars Ep. III CD Soundtrack + bonus DVD! (1 Viewer)

Travis Brashear

Screenwriter
And in regards to the free digital download that Target and Wal-Mart are advertising, are we sure this will be an extra STAR WARS score track or will it be for non-related (Blink 182, et al) music? I have this weird feeling we're gonna get hosed...

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I'm pretty sure it will be a Star Wars track. Much like the Target Exclusive Episode II that had the Conveyer Belt track on the CD.

Tom Brennan

Screenwriter
Real Name
(see above)
Wal Mart's download will be an interview with John Williams. Targets download will be "Battle of the Heroes" with dialogue.

CraigL

Screenwriter

Was planning on that anyway.
Would've just downloaded the track from elsewhere.

We don't have "targets" or "walmarts" in nyc.

RogerH

Supporting Actor
I really want this but I might wait until after I see the movie... right after the movie that is :)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I'm not planning to have anything to do with the soundtrack right away, but I will watch the DVD tomorrow. Other than the one video relating to ROTS, it should be okay. And, that one is available online and didn't present a big spoiler problem for me.

Jim Barg

Second Unit
Real Name
Jim Barg

Likewise. I've already spoiled myself by reading the track titles, so I'm going to try to draw the line at listening to the music itself...

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
It may sound odd, but the main reason I avoid reading the track listing is because I don't want to spoil the structure of the movie. The trailers are almost like an unassembled jigsaw puzzle, and I don't want the soundtrack to be the key to seeing them as one big picture. Also, of course, I just don't want to know the titles. :)

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S

Doesn't sound odd to me because I totally agree. I even go so far as to not listen to the CD until after I see the film. I still plan on picking it up tomorrow to save a few bucks, but I'll have my wife hide it from me for a couple weeks so I'm not tempted. :)

Jim Barg

Second Unit
Real Name
Jim Barg

It's not odd at all. I had a friend who was distraught after she bought the Episode I CD on the first day because of a certain 'noble end'. I'd wanted to do the same here, but I couldn't resist looking just once...

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Really? Damn, now I have no excuse not to look! Okay, the "track titles might be spoilerific" excuse still exists. :D

Robert Anthony

Senior HTF Member
Greg--there is nothing in the track listings that's a spoiler beyond what episodes 4-6 have already dictated MUST happen in the movie.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Okay. I'm on my way to a track listing right now. . . .

Edit: Hey, that wasn't so bad! :D Now, I'll take the next step and start listening to sound clips.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks