What's new

Star Wars / DVD Profiler question (1 Viewer)

stewart borland

Stunt Coordinator
A while back I changed all my box sets to single entries and would like to do the same with the new Star Wars box set out today but they don't have individual codes on each box. Has anyone already come up with a work around for this yet?

stewart borland

Stunt Coordinator
Has anyone already done that?

(After some problems with AOL Broadband (around 10 hours onto their helpline over the last 3 weeks) both my DVD/CDRW drives have become invisible to my computer (?) Click on 'my computer' and they don't exist, and I don't have the knowledge to fix it, so it may be sometime)

Is there a way of downloading seperate discs if one of you guys has already loaded them on individually?

SebastienLX

Agent
Wait for the next update to the DVDProfiler master database to be released. Someone will have added them by then I presume.

stewart borland

Stunt Coordinator
Got my DVD drive working so scanned and posted each one from the disc ID (except the bonus disc which wouldn't come up as anything??)

Only problem now is that on my screen the overview is in English but when I look on line at my profile they are in German... how's that?

Anyway, they're there when somebody adds them, and then the professionals can update all the missing info :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks