What's new

Paramount+ Theatrical Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (1986)

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Title: Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

Tagline: The key to saving the future can only be found in the past.

Genre: Science Fiction, Adventure

Director: Leonard Nimoy

Cast: William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, DeForest Kelley, Catherine Hicks, James Doohan, George Takei, Walter Koenig, Nichelle Nichols, Mark Lenard, Jane Wyatt, Majel Barrett, Robert Ellenstein, John Schuck, Brock Peters, Robin Curtis, Michael Snyder, Kirk R. Thatcher, Michael Berryman, Madge Sinclair, Grace Lee Whitney, Jane Wiedlin, Vijay Amritraj, Nick Ramus, Philip Weyland, Kimberly L. Ryusaki, Scott Devenney, Monique DeSart

Release: 1986-11-26

Runtime: 119

Plot: It's the 23rd century, and a mysterious alien power is threatening Earth by evaporating the oceans and destroying the atmosphere. In a frantic attempt to save mankind, Kirk and his crew must time travel back to 1986 San Francisco where they find a world of punk, pizza and exact-change buses that are as alien as anything they've ever encountered in the far reaches of the galaxy. A thrilling, action-packed Star Trek adventure!

Star Trek IV The Votage Home is in theaters August 19th and the 22nd. Fathom event.

More details are coming. See photo.

I did look on the fathom site and there isn’t a page for the event yet.

A bit lost in all of the very cool 4k Star Trek news!

I’m looking forward to seeing the film in the theater for the first time since it’s initial release!

Attachments

• DBD77AB0-994D-4907-A2DC-BA805B4B1B98.png
    DBD77AB0-994D-4907-A2DC-BA805B4B1B98.png
    538.3 KB · Views: 66

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Perhaps a Mod could edit and correct the title of this thread. It’s hurting my eyes.;)

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks