What's new

St Croix Condos??? (1 Viewer)

David McGough

Second Unit
My wife had us going to Hawaii this Dec.
After reading all of the great replies which my wife loved.
Includeing the pic from Marix.
Wife had me print all of them to save in our Vacation File

Wife has now decided that a week is not enough. It is a
14hr flight from Tenn. That's 2 days of flying, Island hoping staying at 2 Islands. We need more time than a week.
Her thinking is both kids gone next year lets go spend 2 weeks. Maybe she is finding money I don't know about????

Now she has had a brain storm of St. Croix, staying one place, cut the flying time in half.
Spend more time in the Sun my case at the Tiki bar hehehe...

Wife is tracking Travel City flight rates and going to lock in the next $750 tickets she finds.
Im not trying to be a pain but that is were we are at now.
Any St. Croix tips on places you have stayed.

Marix you have any pictures of there??
Those pic made her realize you can't see Hawaii in
7 days with 2 days flying.
Dave
http://www.geocities.com/fat_daddy38343

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
14 hour flight? When I went in 1996, it was a 8 hour flight from the Twin Cities, with a 45 minute stopover in San Francisco for refueling (I flew some charter airline).

Yes, you do need more than a week.

My aunt and uncle used to vacation in Hawaii for a month every two years. They rented an apartment through their travel agency that was a little off the beaten track. Turned out that they could stay for a month for about the same as most people spent for two weeks.

As for St. Croix, I can't help you.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
my grandparents did the same, they stayed in a little condo for a couple months, most of the winter actually. Turns out it was cheaper to go to HI than it was florida for the winter.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks