What's new

Spy Hunter for PS2 (1 Viewer)

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
Wicked game :) great story, gameplay and graphics. Haven't really played it enough to comment on the length but so far its great.
Dean

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
I work for Paradigm Entertainment, Kelley, the developer of Spy Hunter
wink.gif

------------------
Nothing In Particular

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Oh I did not know that Paradigm developed Spy Hunter, I thought it was a Midway inside job. Are you working on Terminator?
Oh well, I think everyone should run out and buy Medal of Honor: Allied Assault the DAY IT COMES OUT!!! And then when the Xbox version comes out, you should buy one of those too! Tell you what BrianB, I will buy Spy Hunter if you buy MoH: AA.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
quote: Oh I did not know that Paradigm developed Spy Hunter, I thought it was a Midway inside job. Are you working on Terminator?

Nope, developed by us for Midway, it's our last external project, now purely Infogrames. I'm on Terminator PS2, yes.

quote: Oh well, I think everyone should run out and buy Medal of Honor: Allied Assault the DAY IT COMES OUT!!!
And then when the Xbox version comes out, you should buy one of those too! Tell you what BrianB, I will buy Spy Hunter if you buy MoH: AA.[/quote]
Heh :) Know Jason West?

quote: Does it have a widescreen option?[/quote]

I don't know offhand, but I'll ask around in work tomorrow if you like.

------------------
Nothing In Particular

[Edited last by BrianB on September 30, 2001 at 11:06 AM]

Iain Lambert

Screenwriter
Just to let you know, should I ever be allowed to buy a PS2, this will be my first game; it looks great. I'm right in remembering that its PS2-exclusive, isn't it?
Go on, do a GameCube or (really pushing my luck) Dreamcast version. I'll be able to play it then :)

Dan B

Screenwriter
I think it's been announced for Gamecube, too. Is that right, Brian?
-Dan B

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
A version for the Xbox has been confirmed and nothing official for the Game Cube yet
wink.gif
Great game. You can tell your colleges that they have one very satisfied customer Brian. So out of curiosity what do you do anyway? I used to be a level editor.
Dean

Nathan A

Second Unit
Well, I just picked up a copy (Fry's had it on sale!) and haven't tried it yet. So if it's not brilliant, best game ever Brian I'm gonna be disappointed...

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
FYI it looks like Spy Hunter is coming out for the Game Cube in 2002!
------------------
These chicks know how to party! - MoJo JoJo

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks