Spider-Man: Beyond the Spider-Verse

Alex...

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex Czaplicki
Title: Spider-Man: Beyond the Spider-Verse

Genre: Animation, Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Joaquim Dos Santos, Justin K. Thompson, Kemp Powers

Cast: Shameik Moore, Hailee Steinfeld, Brian Tyree Henry, Luna Lauren Velez, Oscar Isaac, Jake Johnson, Jason Schwartzman, Issa Rae, Daniel Kaluuya, Nicolas Cage, John Mulaney, Kimiko Glenn, Amandla Stenberg, Karan Soni, Mahershala Ali, Jharrel Jerome

Plot: The final chapter of Miles Morales and the many other Spider-People from different realities.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Guess I’ll block that Twitter account. Took a quick glance and looks like it’s loaded with spoilers.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I deleted my Twitter account shortly after it changed ownership last year, so I don't need to block it. I'm not going to look behind Alex's spoiler. However, I do think it's especially weird for people on places like Twitter to be posting spoilers for a movie that apparently has a lot of work left to be done and doesn't have a release date right now. I understand some people want to know what happens next and if spoilers are their thing, that's fine. But the movie isn't even coming particularly soon as far as we know. It's a shame the filmmakers can't just work on the movie without worrying about these kind of leaks.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks