What's new

SpeakerRepair.com: Ebay Auction for "PROFESSIONAL HI-END" banana plugs... (1 Viewer)

(remove the spaces from URL to view.. still can't seem to post URLs)

http :// cgi . ebay . com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3042211170&category=3276

The merchant is a place call Orange County Speaker Inc.

Does anyone have any info on the quality of these? They're definitely priced low enough for me, and they're supposedly "24K Gold Plated".. but who knows what you're getting from a bulk ebay retailer.. ya know.

Thanks in advanced

brentl

Senior HTF Member
They look alright for the money. I paid about $10 Canadian for a pair of these ..... That's Canadian!!

You tend to pay a little more reatail like I did.

Brent

SeanA

Second Unit
I didn't check out the eBay link, but you may just want to consider AR's PR407 banana plugs available for less than $10 for 2 pair on Amazon.com. Amazon also ships "free" if you spend more than $25.

I couldn't have been happier with the AR plugs. They are very easy to use, gold-plated, color-coded (red & black) and come with a special plastic device that turns two single plugs into a double banana plug if you so choose. It had the correct spacing for my speakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks