What's new

Speaker wall mounts for apartment (1 Viewer)

perrin

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone know if a speaker wall mount will cause a lot of damage to a wall? I live in an apartment, and I think it would be easier to get speaker stands. Can anyone offer a suggestion?

perrin

Depends how big/heavy your speakers are. Most can probably be hung on wall mounts using 2-3 screws or drywall anchors. The holes can be spackled and sanded down on move out without too much trouble, but you may run into problems with mismatched paint, then your landlord getting suspicious over what you've done, etc. ...

perrin

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks, Jason. I may just go with speaker stands since I do not want to go through that kind of hassle.

perrin

Dustin Harrison

Stunt Coordinator
Some small holes are expected and most apartments repaint and spackle after people move out anyway.

You can pick up some good wall mounts at Home Depot for $20. That's what I'm using and they work great.

perrin

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for letting me know that Home Depot carries speaker wallmounts. Do you know what their model number is?

perrin

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks