What's new

Soul Caliber II Joysticks (1 Viewer)

Jeffrey Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
Has anyone tried either of the universal Soul Caliber II joysticks? There's at least two different ones. One is shown on the IGN Cube site and one in Best Buy's weekly ad.

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor
According to the article, the NUBY Universal Soul Calibur II Arcade Stick won't be available until August 31 (unless someone has already acquired one from an import retailer); this is the one I'm planning to get, seeing as NUBY is one of the few companies licensed by SONY to manufacture official accessories in Japan.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I was really having trouble deciding which console to get SC2 for, but if I can get a universal joystick, I know which one I'll get.

BTW, is this one customized in some special way for SC2 only or will it work with any game without major modifications?

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
The Best Buy one looks a lot like a Pelican joystick that I bought for the PS2 last year:

It's the exact same form factor. If it actually is the same joystick, it is pure crap. Poor feel & horrid response. I would not take a chance on this joystick - I'd wait until some other brave soul takes the plunge first.

Any takers? :)

-Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks