What's new

Sore loser in HALO 2 (1 Viewer)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I thought of the screen punch more along the lines of the classic "I wanna hit it...but I can't hit it too hard because if I break it, I can't afford another one by myself and my parents won't spring for one when they figured out how I broke it..."

Eric Carl

Stunt Coordinator

Doesn't he say that to everybody that is playing?

And doesn't everybody say it to him?

"What the FUCK is THIS?" Classic.

This is where you die...dumbass.

Eric, running away because if this guy gets a real gun he'll be the guy that snaps and kills everybody at work.....and every body would be surprised because he is probably quiet in real life.

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
That was neat but u should've seen a similar video of a guy playing CounterStrike on a PC. That guy had more vocubulary than this kid.

Jason Adams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Roger Jason Adams

You know, I think the opposite might be true. Letting out all those f words might make him feel better.

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
I love Halo but I hate those people on the other end. Or the racist foul mothed lot that polutes the rest of the games.

Steve Y

Supporting Actor
This clip, while hilarious, contains in it everything I dislike about modern video games and their players: squad-based combat games and the angry boys who play them. Keep in mind, I'm speaking as a long-time video game fanatic here.

Not to say this behavior is any different from that of any guy around playoffs (just name any sport). :D

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don

Where can I find this video? I'd LOVE to see it.

I just get a kick out of the idea that someone hid a camera PURPOSELY to show the WORLD what a sore loser this kid is...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks