What's new

Sore loser in HALO 2 (1 Viewer)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
So sad, this is why I stay away from XBL. The 360 better have muting functions. :)

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
That is by far the most entertaining type of person to play in XBL: short temper, sore loser, and a crappy halo player.

I would love to play that guy online :D

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Geepers...that is tough to watch. It sort of kicks in my primal instinct to kick the crap out of him...sort of like when a bear sees prey run away. :D

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
...........................uh.............puberty sucks huh kid?

Man, I was hoping he would punch the TV just a little harder and break his hand just to watch him blame the TV for breaking his hand.

If I could say one thing to that kid......hmm......let me think......umm.....Oh yeah, it would be "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!".

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
I'll bet he is on suicide watch after that hit the net, I wonder if his sister recorded it...maybe a brother but it just feels like something an older sister would do to a bratty kid brother.

Assuming it isn't a put on.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
If that's a put-on, that kid needs to get out to Hollywood because he is damned convincing.

My money's on the older sibling or parent taping him to show him what a jacka@# he can be while playing the game. It can't be fun to live in the same house as that kid.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Oh yea.. how does it work? Can you mute an individual player, the other team, or it is has to be everyone?

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don
Too funny, but I'd LOVE to see a video of what happens when he's grounded and not allowed to play with his XBox...

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Scott, it's in the manual for Halo 2. I think you can mute individuals. Personally I never use it so I don't know how to do it, however Bungie (makers of Halo 2) are always responding to people who complain about kids like the one in the video with "Use the Mute Function".

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
My goodness...

I love how he gives the TV a slight punch, then seems to realize how hard the screen is, and starts wailing on it :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks