What's new

Sony Receiver, Speaker Wire, and HDTV for Sale (1 Viewer)

C. Perrin

Auditioning
Real Name
Chris Perrin
No longer available.

Hello, All.

As I mentioned in my previous posting, we're moving to New York City and need to downsize rather significantly. We're selling my home theater equipment, and I posted separately about my 5.1 channel Paradigm set up.

Here are some additional items for sale, which (as with the speakers) were purchased in the Spring of 2000 and used regularly since.

As with the speakers, I strongly prefer local pickup--I live in zip code 63104--but I will ship certain items via UPS Ground. (The additional amount for shipping is listed with each item.)

Here you go:

Sony STR-DB830 Receiver--$200
(shipping in original box for $35)
The receiver is in great shape and still sounds as good as when new. The light on the volume knob, however, burned out years ago. This model has reviewed very well on AudioReview.com so please check those out.

Two 35' lengths (70' total) of Audioquest Type 4 Hyperlitz speaker wire--$140
(shipping $20)

Two 10' and one 4' lengths (24' total) of Audioquest Type 4 Hyperlitz speaker wire--$40
(shipping $10)

Pioneer Elite PRO-510HD 55" HDTV--$300
This television is in okay shape, with some cosmetic blemishes and other issues. If you are interested, please e-mail or post and I will e-mail you with details regarding its appearance and performance. As the TV weighs approximately 300 lbs, this is for local pick-up only. Thanks to a back/neck injury I won't be able to help move it.

Thanks for looking, and post or e-mail with questions.

C. Perrin

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks