What's new

Sony KP-46WT500 opinion (1 Viewer)

TinaMP

Stunt Coordinator
I have had mine for about 2 months now and love it
I just wanted to see if alot of people had the same and how much like or dislike the TV

also does anyone know how to get into the convergence or can you only do it with the flash focus

thanks in advance

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Flash focus-type quickie convergences will do in a pinch, but nothing really substitutes for a multipoint manual convergence. Sorry, but I don't own this model. Can a multipoint convergence be performed from the user-menu system?

TinaMP

Stunt Coordinator
nothing in the menu I was curious if there was a service menu kind of hidden also what is the best way to clean the screen
thanks

BradZ

Stunt Coordinator
TinaMP,

I also have the 46wt500 and love it. There is no user menu convergence, but it does exist in the service menu. I haven't done it yet, I'm a big chicken when it comes to the service menu (plus the set looks great as is). Go to the following SONY yahoo group, sign up for membership and then go to the files section. You'll find a tweaks document for the 51ws500. That document has lots of tweaks including the service menu convergence that are applicable to our 46wt500. good luck.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SonyHDTV/messages

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks