What's new

Sony 51" HDTV Rear Projection TV (1 Viewer)

Eugene Chong

Auditioning
SONY KP-51WS520 51" HDTV Rear Projection TV

The TV was purchased a few months ago and is in like new condition. I am selling it because it is too big for my room. The TV is located in the Central Florida area (Tampa/Lakeland/Orlando). Local pick up only, I will not ship.

* 16:9 Hi-Scan 1080i Display
* Twin-View Two Tuner Picture and Picture
* 3-D Digital Comb Filter
* Flash Focus***65533; Auto and Manual Convergence
* HD MICROFOCUS CRT and Lens System incorporates smaller phosphor particles and a thinner phosphor layer than Sony's previous MICROFOCUS picture tubes, to achieve a 28% reduction in beam spot size. This translates directly into sharper focus, higher contrast and a brighter image, for a picture of stunning clarity.
* DRC***65533; Digital Reality Creation***65533; Multi-function Circuitry analyzes a 480i NTSC image and creates a digital bit mapped pattern in real time. The original NTSC signal is mapped in real time, replaced with an HD representative, and then discarded. Because DRC***65533; processes video signals in real time, it creates an image with 4X the density of the original signal. Resolution is increased both vertically and horizontally.
* CineMotion***65533; 3-2 Pulldown improves the display of video programs originally shot on 24 frames per second film preserving the integrity of the original film frames for more fluid motion and more fine detail.
* MID***65533;-X Multi Image Driver Circuitry is specially designed for fixed pixel displays. It performs two major functions ***65533; scaling all incoming standard and high definition signals to the configuration of the panel without degrading signal quality, and providing unique Twin-View? scalable picture-and-picture features once impossible for fixed pixel displays. Watch SD and HD on the same screen at the same time.
* Inputs And Outputs
* Component Video (Y/PB/Pr) Input: 2 Rear
* Composite Input: 1 Front/3 Rear
* DVI-HDTV Interface: 1 Rear
* S Video Input: 1 Front/2 Rear
* RF Input: 2 Rear
* Audio Out: 1 Rear
* HMDI: 1 Rear
* General
* Power Requirements: AC 120V 60Hz
* Power Consumption: In Operation: 260W
* In Standby:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks