What's new

FS: Sony 51" HDTV with CUSTOM Entertainment Center and Extras (1 Viewer)

Clay Harvey

Auditioning
I am moving first of the year and would rather not have to take my entertainment center with me as I won't have room for it in the next few months. I custom built this piece in February of this year and the entire unit centers around a Sony 51" rear projection HDTV. The unit looks awesome in person and everybody that has come over for games is wowed by it. It was designed to give the presentation of a plasma but with a bigger screen and a better picture. Size wise the unit comes in at just under 8' tall and just over
9' wide. It really is a presentation piece and can be painted to any color you would like. Currently it is a color called Carraway, which is a Baer paint available at home depot. It is an eggshell finish and the molding top and bottom are painted in a color called Linen. One side of the unit has three large shelves for pictures, knick-knacks, etc. The other side has spots cut in for a Receiver, DVD Player, XBOX, Satellite or cable box and DVDs. The top and bottom have removable front panels that are covered with a brown speaker grill material. The top of the unit houses your center, left and right speakers. As far as the TV goes, the only thing that is visible is the screen itself. The actual cabinet and stand of the TV is not visible. All together the unit consists of 4 main pieces with 2 small pieces that surround the TV.

Asking price for the unit and Television is $2200 or best offer.

I am also willing to sell my 6 month old HK AVR235 receiver and my front speakers which are AV123 ELT Series speakers.

In all honesty this equipment has been used very little. I can only think of a handful of times it has been cut on during the week. It was mainly used for weekend movies and Football Games.

Pictures are available at pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bayour...=/e0cf&.src=ph

The unit is located in Shreveport, LA and is available for viewing locally. It must be picked up by the buyer as I will not deliver. Please email any questions or offers to [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks