What's new

Directors So, what did YOU have for Thanksgiving dinner? (1 Viewer)

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Prime rib, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, asparagus and hot buttered rolls. And strawberry cheesecake. Yum, yum, yum.

troy evans

Screenwriter
Turkey......Duh. Mashed potatoes/gravy, green beans, biscuits, candied carrots, yams, stuffing, macaroni & cheese, pumpkin pie, peanut butter cup ice cream, cranberry sauce, pickels, olives, german chocolate cake, apple crumb pie...and that is about all.

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Turkey, mash potatoes/gravy, rolls, pumpkin pie. Other people at the table had sweet potatoes with what I think were pecans on top, cranberry sauce, and a cranberry sauce/jello mix, key lime pie and egg nog ice cream, but I'm not down with any of that.

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
I actually didn't eat dinner!

Went to a lunch buffet with turkey, prime rib, pumpkin pie, poke, chicken, etc. and wasn't really hungry for the rest of the day. I got stuck on the computer browsing and didn't much think about eating.

Martin Teller

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Teller
Dungeness crab cocktail, shrimp fettucine, chocolate mousse. My wife had shrimp & crab tater tots, arctic char w/ shrimp risotto, and a dessert trio.

Michael Harris

Screenwriter
Parents were in Europe and I didn't feel like driving seven hours to Ohio so I ran a 5K Turkey Trot and then made some braised lamb shanks and couscous. Yum.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks