What's new

SNL - 2/12/2005 - Jason Bateman/Kelly Clarkson (1 Viewer)

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
Anyone catch SNL this past weekend? Does anyone even watch it anymore? Well, I give SNL a chance every time (usu. tape it and watch it with my brother). I'll admit, the only stand out episode of this season was the Luke Wilson episode. All others bombed. Nevertheless, this weekend's Jason Bateman episode was a far second. Moments that killed me:

-T.T. and Mario skit
-Black History "Hell no" skit, esp the last one with the sushi
-Prince William/Camilla skit

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
It wasn't too bad. I couldn't help noticing how many sketches coupled up Bateman and Poehler, wife of his Arrested Development castmate Will Arnett.

Phil_L

Second Unit
I almost fell off the couch when Fred Armison slipped Seth Myers the tongue. Thankfully Tivo allowed me to watch it several times. Classic!

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Does it strike anyone else that the Weekend Update segment tends to run longer this season? I'm not complaining, because it's still my favorite part of the show, and it's a lot better since Amy Poehler replaced Jimmy Fallon. The MTM/Condie Rice number was hilarious, and the sight of two women doing Cosby impressions was . . . unique.

M.

rachelCR

Auditioning
I actually think its alot WORSE since Amy replaced Jimmy Fallon.. I liked it MUCH BETTER when he was doing WEEKEND UPDATE!!! Its gotten really dumb with the 2 girls.. but just my opinion :)

I also agree that Kelly Clarkson should have LIP SYNC'D.. I'm a fan of hers... she just didn't really sing well that night!! :)

Keenan and Horatio are my 2 favorite people on the show!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks