What's new

SLC, Utah area meet?? (1 Viewer)

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
None planned at the moment! I have a Overhead (Envelope) Channel now installed in my theater and would like to get some feed back from anyone who wishes to experience it.
If this interests anyone let me know! Careful to not stand up strait cuz you might get hit by the chopper blades!:)
Wes

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
John it's a newly found matrixed channel that has been uncovered that can be created from the surround channels of a 5.1 mix (on certain DVD's).

I have the equipment and setup to decode it and I find it works really well. But it would be great to get other opinions of its effect.

Wes

John Styrnol

Agent
Wes,

I would like to check it out. Has anyone else been interested in coming by as well. Pick a day and time so at least I can come by.

John

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
Any other takers for a demo evening? if not just call me sometime your down this way John and if I'm home your welcome any time!

Wes

Colson

Auditioning
Hi Guys,
I'm new to the forum and have just started getting my HT together I would love to pick your brain's or come to any events you guys plan. If there are any new events and you wouldn't mind a newbie coming let me know.
Thanks,
-Chris Olson
[email protected]

John Styrnol

Agent
Hi Chris,
Welcome aboard. It's tough to get anything going as in a meet. If you want to go with me over to Wes' house let me know. I will get a hold of Wes and let him know when we will be coming down. Most likely this weekend. E-mail me at [email protected]. If anyone else wants to check Wes' setup, I sure he will not mind us coming over.
Talk to you later
John

Colson

Auditioning
Thanks John, This weekend would be great!!! If it's really no problem for Wes. From what I have seen he has quite the system so I would love to check it out.

-Chris

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
Sure no problem, Friday or Sat., when ever time wise is fine as I am off this weekend. Let me know or do you want me to set the time?

Wes

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
Sorry but my power is out and it is snowing big time so I don't think you would have shown any way!

Perhaps some other time!!

Wes

Jeff Pug

Stunt Coordinator
Alright it is time for the SLC chapter to gather again Post posible times to meet and lets get going again. The last one at Scotts was fun

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks