What's new

SLC, Utah area meet?? (1 Viewer)

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
You all can come over and help me lift my new NEC CRT projector I will be getting in a week or so!:eek:
Wes

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
What do you mean by "after"? I said help me install the PG9+ up to the ceiling and then converge and focus this baby.;) We will even serve dinner!:D
Wes

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
Should be shipped tomorrow Wed. the 29th. from California. So I'm hoping arrival with in a week! :emoji_thumbsup:
Wes

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
Just found this forum link that only has Utah HT enthusiast. It may be a good way for us all to link up. The other members I think are from avscience and or other areas from the web.
http://cinegi.com/forums/index.php
Sign on and lets build a complete Utah member data base!
Wes

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
Jake at http://cinegi.com/forums/index.php
Has invited us to see their new Model house that has a custom front projection theater in it. It's in West Jordan and I will be going by sometime this weekend if anyone else would like to stop by the more the merrier.
Let me know and also go into his Forum and register so you can keep up on other Utah meets put on by members that may not stop by HTF.
Wes

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
The new (to me) CRT projector is up and running and is giving a great picture,in other words I love my new toy. I still need to get the curtains altered around the screen but then the install is done. I went from a 7' wide 4:3 480i to a 8' 16:9 widescreen at 1024x768 resolution. So If any one would like to get a meet together at my house this month (April) would work out great with me!

How about Sat. the 19th at say 7:00pm?

Wes

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
If this help light the fire to get you to come I might through in a blown tweeter in for a door prise!:D
Wes

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
Oops, Just about committed myself to two blown tweeters with this double post!:b

Wes

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
Just over a week away, we still need a good count as to how many will be showing up. please go to Jakes site and RSVP so we can get a clear head count! So far it will just be 4 of us and I have already met Scott and he is not that interesting ;)so help us out.
Thanks,
Wes

Jeff Pug

Stunt Coordinator
I am all ready committed to another thing but I am down for the summer tour of the Utah HTF group

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
What could be more important than this Jeff? Sorry, I guess we will catch you next time!

-------------------------------------

Jake and I are planning this dinner for our HTmeet on the 19th and thought we would try a "Pot Luck" type thing. Jake has offered to supply the chard mammal flesh "Hamburger and Hot Dogs" and fixings. I will supply desert at my house to insure no one skips out early ;^). So this leaves several other things that would be good to have such as:

Potato Salad

Green Salad

Chips and dip

Vegi plate (don't forget radishes!)

Soda Pop

Any other creations you or your wife are experts at.

Pick one if you would and e-mail me or just post a reply on Jakes forum so we know what will be brought to the meet.

Wes

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
Great turn out guys! :rolleyes:Zero HTF members!
AVS members were the only ones to show up!
Wes

Michael Silla

Second Unit
Wes,

I am sorry about that. If we get one of these started up this summer, I'll have to bring my two friends from work. They both are in the process of finishing their basement's and honestly need to see a home theater at work. Showing them my RPTV setup won't do it justice - They both need to think about going FP.

Michael.

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
Michael, If you would like to lets just set up a day you can bring them by. There are so many things to think about long before the construction starts!

I recently acquired Pink Floyd DSotM and WYWH Quad recordings and was thinking about a Floyed evening if that would interest you!

Wes

Michael Silla

Second Unit
Wes,
Thanks Man! Let me get with the guys and I'll find out from you when you have some free time. I just bought a copy of the Corrs, Live in London that I wouldn't mind seeing either ;)
Michael.

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
I have the Corrs DVD audio disc, so I would also love to see this concert!

Thurs-Sat days or evenings is best for me, I work graveyard at the first of the week!

Might have a meet going for Sat. July 5th if anyone is interested?

Wes

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks