What's new

Six Feet Under - 4/20/03 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Oh damn, seeing Ruth put the moves on Arthur was just hilarious.

The dialog from the paintball sequence was also funny as hell.

I had thought Brenda knew what Lisa looked like.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
Good episode.

And I think the shitstorm will start next week after seeing next weeks previews.

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
Can't believe that Ruth put the moves on Arthur twice!
Then he retaliates with some weird version of foreplay. The guy just gets wierder by the moment.
The paintball scene was fun(i really want to play now) and I think Keith is tired of something/someone.
Lisa's just asking for trouble.
Oliver and Russel (is that his name?) got it on.

Dwight Amato

Stunt Coordinator
With the last two episodes I am enjoying this show much more. BTW, I think Russel was sitting 'uncomfortably'...

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
"Help yourself, I'm out of control."
The best line in the show. Arthur definitely creeps me out, as does this potential May-December romance.

Gay paintball was also hilarious...payback is a bitch.

Rico is becoming a lot more sympathetic, as is Vanessa, who clearly needs some outside help. Lice...ugh!

- Steve

John_VI

Second Unit
Great ep.

Loved Ruth putting the moves on Arthur. Very wierd foreplay scene at the end of the ep, though. It looked like Arthur was doing some sort of African bird courtship ritual!!

Russell was definitely putting out a very wierd vibe, and I agree that he looked a little uncomfortable sitting on the couch. He reminds me of someone, but I just can't place it!! ARGH!!

I thought that Brenda was going to "spill" her true feelings for Nate (to Lisa), but seemed to keep herself in check. Next week's ep should be good.

Paintball was cool, but the whole threesome with the Sarge was just too f'ing wierd.

Rico thinks he's the one who brought the lice into the house, but a "raging infestation" on Julio's head would take more than a day to manifest, so Julio had the head lice before the "People" ever showed up.

I was really hoping to see "Daddy" have a conversation with either Nate or Rico. I think that could have been very enlightening for either character.

And did anyone else think that Lisa looked particularly hot when she got back from the massage? Nate sure did!

DeeF

Screenwriter
I thought this was an excellent episode, much truer to form than several previous episodes.

I loved the paintball, turning into the threesome. Exactly what Keith needed, obviously. The "sarge" was an interesting character, unexpectedly funny, and also surprisingly sexy.

Russell and Oliver are obviously f**king -- an interesting twist.

Ruth and the intern -- you can't get stranger than that, and we all thought Ruth was going into the arms of Kathy Bates. LOL

I am a little bit disappointed that the dead no longer speak, one of the real charms of this show originally.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Definitely the best epidsode this season. They should have had this around ep 3 and then we would be rolling by now. I really enjoyed the "gay paintball" day, what a hoot that was! And Russell is about 1001% gay -- welcome to the world of art Claire.

I think my favorite character now is Arthur, you just never know what that guy is going to do next. He is like the inverse of the boy next door in American Beauty -- absolutely no self confidence but he just marches to his own beat. If Ruth and he hook up, do you think he will ask Nate and David call him "Dad"? There's some room for a few good laughs in this relationship.

Brenda and Lisa need to have a catfight and get this thing over with. It's dragging on too long. The only coup etat would be if they both went lesbo and cut Nate out of the picure altogether. Lisa: "I choose you Brenda..."

Man, I was about ready to write this show off as dead. Good job Alan Ball, now keep the momentum rolling. PS - would you like to write a few episodes for the Sopranos? They need something in the next season to keep me awake...

DeeF

Screenwriter
That line, "you're lucky I love you," is so incendiary and sinister! It's absolutely brilliant. Because Lisa could turn out to be, almost anything, a lesbian, a nymphomaniac, or just a psycho-killer. "You're lucky I love you," means "you're lucky I don't stab you in your sleep." Best line of the series, so far.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
anyone else die laughing at Arthur when he ran away after the 2nd kiss. It's hilarious how he scurries, not runs.

Kim D

Stunt Coordinator
6FU is the only show I watch on a regular basis.

I have missed the first 15-30 minutes of evert show this season. Last season that would never have happened. This week's show was the first time that I minded.

Arthur's mating ritual reminds me of a cat. Haven't you ever seen a cat do a headbutt as a sign of affection? I wonder if Arthur will continue emulating a cat and lick his paws and groom himself after.

I am a little bit disappointed that the dead no longer speak, one of the real charms of this show originally.
The dead still speak. I seem to remember the office killer and his victim talking to Rico.

Personally, I miss the Dad. Perhaps he could have a thing or two to say to Ruth.

- kim

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
So...how about that little girl hitting on Nate? Only on Six Feet Under...
When one of the wives started talking about how they choose Daddy, I thought we were going to wind up finding out that, under their customs, Nate was married to that girl, since she gave him the broom with his name on it and he took it from her, or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks