What's new

Shows You Hope Will Be Completed In 2007 (1 Viewer)

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Here's my wish list;

Charlie's Angels (come on, lets finish the last two already!!)
T.J. Hooker (three more seasons)
The Incredible Hulk (four seasons in three releases)
Roseanne
Magnum P.I. (three more)
Miami Vice
The Rockford Files (where's season 3?)
Taxi (what the hell happened?)
Hunter (what the hell happened?
Kojak

New releases I would love to see

WKRP (first & foremost)
CHIPS
The Ropers
Three's A Crowd
Rhoda
Mr.Belvedere

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
I'm hoping for Seasons 8 & 9 of "Seinfeld" but that's pretty much a given, Sony will undoubtedly have a "Seinfeld" release this time next year, it's just a question of whether they release Season 8 solo or alongside Season 9. Their experiment with releasing Season 4 in May (of '05) obviously didn't work out but I hope that the Holiday dual-release strategy of '04 and '05 was a success and that Season 7 was given a solo release for no other reason than the odd number of remaining seasons because the idea of waiting another year to finish this show is frustrating enough and the idea of waiting TWO years is almost maddening.

The three shows with uncertain futures I'd like to see finished next year are "The Adventures of Pete & Pete", "Upright Citizens Brigade" and the animated version of "The Tick".

I have no idea how well "The Tick" has sold but "Pete & Pete" seems to be ready to go and Paramount just seems to be sitting on it.

I'm not holding my breath for any future "UCB" seasons but it's got to the point where I wouldn't even care about my 2-disc Season 1 release being rendered obsolete if Comedy Central would just put out a six-disc box set of the complete series.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks