What's new

Show Status Cheat Sheet - Fall 2009 (1 Viewer)

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I stumbled across this web page on the Entertainment Weekly website that was very helpful. It lists all the shows and their current status.

I would like to cut and paste the whole thing here, but that might not be allowed. But here is a link:

Fall TV Cheat Sheet

Here are my favorite bits:

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Chuck a safe bet? I'm a little surprised, but hopeful. Is this because of that David Kelly show they didn't want, maybe?

The Unusuals is listed as a long shot. :frowning: If I get Chuck, I can't complain too much, but I'd like to see this one pull through. Otherwise, they need to revive Amber's Babylon Fields.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
There's no way Reaper's coming back to the network. But there's talk of the production company trying to shop it around to CW (and other?) affiliates in syndication. But I don't see that happening - as the creators/executive producers are leaving the show and the actor who plays Sock has a show that was picked up by FOX for the fall (although I believe he's obligated to continue with Reaper if it gets a third season). Bottom line, I'd be shocked if we get another season of Reaper.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Compared to most seasons, this one was one of the better ones for me as far as cancellations go.

The only shows that I really liked that didn't survive were Reaper and Pushing Daisies.

I usually seem to loose half my shows each up-front season.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
To bad about The Unusuals, fun to watch. Can't believe it gets dumped yet Parks and Recreation survives?

Glad Heroes is continuing. Wish they'd get a multi-year renewal like Lost did. Then they could plan out the storyline, not just get notified a month or two before they're pulled and have to quickly tidy up loose ends.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks