What's new

Should I hold onto my old Memento for the extras or not? (1 Viewer)

Matty P

Stunt Coordinator
I have the old Memento still in the plastic (from a recent gift) and don't know whether or not I should hold onto it for any of the extras that aren't on the new edition? Or should I just trade it in at BB to get the new one? Please help!

-Matt

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Look, if there is stuff on one disc that you want, that isn't on the newer disc you're going to buy, then keep it. This is a decision only you can make. It's not a decision that requires input from others really.

Sam Hatch

Stunt Coordinator
I don't know, the old Memento disc is still pretty sweet. You don't have a commentary, but the Christopher Nolan interview is very, very good. You don't have to work to get at the features and the picture quality is stellar. I feel no need to upgrade personally.

So you might just want to unwrap it and keep it!

Ike

Screenwriter
I think you should trade. The new disc is sweet (aside from the annoying packaging!), and it has an extra disc, which includes a chronological version of the film, or so I'm told.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks