What's new

Security Stickers - Zhivago/Ad Stickers - Shrek!?! (1 Viewer)

Larry Gardner

Stunt Coordinator
I've just about had it with these ?!?**!!! stickers. First I just about destroyed Shrek by trying to remove the underlying X-Box square sticker.
Now I purchased Dr. Zhivago and the damn barcode sticker on the top of the box is not the removable kind. Trying to remove it rips the entire box top off. I purchased this at Best Buy today (as well as Sopranos - Season II).
The Web-Site Best Buy ad for Sopranos is 57.49 - but rang up 69.99. I argued with the register clerk until I finally said - forget it - I'm going to talk with someone who hopefully knows the merchandise. After explaining the discrepancy - he gave it to me for the Internet price - which I am told should not be any different then the advertised paper ad - if so - you get the lower.
However, I did not check the Dr. Zhivago until I got home. I will return this tomorrow and better not get any flack. I am also going to find out once and for all you decides when and where to place these damn stickers. If enough noise is made - and the retailer is told - maybe something can be done. After all, they end up losing on returned product.
If they will not take it back, I will ship it to either Warner Bros or Best Buy corporate. Like I said, THIS IS GOING TO BE RESOLVED!!
Yes, I am pissed offfffffff!!!!!
There is no reason for this.
Is it pretty much assured that if you purchase on the e-sites, you don't get this crap??

Andrew W

Supporting Actor
I had no trouble removing either the side or top sticker from my Zhivago DVD today.
------------------
Andrew in Austin

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I have a major beef with these damned stickers. I like to keep my boxes pure and in pristine condition so when I end up damaging the box trying to get this crap off, it annoys me. I think they should send replacement boxes.
------------------
Link Removed
------------------
My Favourite DVD's

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks