What's new

Schindler's List Box Set - Maybe worth a pop at under $30!!! (1 Viewer)

BrianP

Supporting Actor

Sounds like my experience. However I ordered the gift set from Amazon. They sent me two different sets that had broken boxes. After the second one arrived broken I decided that was enough and demanded a refund. I plan on getting the widescreen version at Columbia House when it becomes available as an enrollment title.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I'm going to have to take my single disc back to BB and get the set. I know it's frustrating to see a price drop if you've already bought it, but I'm pretty excited.

While it would be nice if they'd learn about appropriate pricing for gift sets, my guess is that they would more likely just stop making them after this experience.

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Best Buy has updated their website price to $27.99. My local store (Smyrna, GA) still had them tagged at $62.99 but it rang up at $27.99 this evening.

Hope this helps :)

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
Amazon.com refunded me the difference from the original price to the adjusted price without hassle. Just wrote to them and they responded quickly. Amazon.com price went from $55.99 to $24.49

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i just ordered thru amazon for about $22, with share the love.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks