What's new

SCH K05B41 kit for sale! (1 Viewer)

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Hello Everyone,
I know this truly belongs in the Hardware for Sale forum but I thought it would be more appropriate to post it in the DIY forum since this falls into the DIY arena.
Since finding out that the K05B41 kits were out of stock and being discontinued, I decided I'd sell the kit that I have. I was planning on building this as a demo since I was going to offer custom cabinets for these kits. But since they have been discontinued I think it would be better to use the new kits as demos.
So if anyone already has these or a center channel kit and could use some matching mains or surrounds email me and let me know. BTW, I went ahead and ordered them with the precut baffles so the recesses for the square framed drivers have already been done for you.
My email is [email protected]
Brian

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Jeff,

I figured I'd sell it for about what I had in it. The kits are $90 + $15 for the baffles. Let's just say $100 + whatever shipping costs.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks