What's new

SAW III SE?? (1 Viewer)

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
Over the past few years, there have been UNRATED editions of SAW and SAW II released when the following film came out. However, when SAW III was released they did put out a UR version on release day. Has anyone heard anything about a SAW III UR: SE to coincide with this fall's SAW IV release in theaters? I'd like to pick this up, but didn't want to have to double-dip.

Haden

Supporting Actor
There was reportedly a lot more scenes cut from the film than what ended up on the DVD, so I wouldn't be surprised to see an "Even More Unrated" version released with additional stuff added back into the movie. As you pointed out, it's become a tradition to get a double dip every year right before the new Saw movie comes out, to help promote the new film.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
No doubt in my mind a two disc set is coming. Saw IV come sout 10/26, so I'd think either a 10/16 or 10/23 release date for the SE.

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
HAH! My gut feeling was right! Davisdvd.com is reporting a SAW III: DIRECTOR'S CUT on 10/23. NICE.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks