What's new

Press Release WHV Press Release: Creed III (4k UHD) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
CREED3_WW_4KOSLV_FINALSKEW_2D_1000824950[1].jpg CREED3_WW_BDOSLV_FINALSKEW_2D_1000824952.jpg

CREED III

ARRIVES ON 4K UHD, BLU-RAY AND DVD

ON MAY 23

Burbank, CA, March 31 – Michael B. Jordan’s box office record-breaking directorial debut Creed III, from Metro-Goldwyn Mayer will be released on 4K UHD, Blu-ray and DVD on May 23.

Directed by Jordan, from a screenplay by Keegan Coogler and Zach Baylin, the film recently set a franchise record and scored the biggest domestic box office opening for a sports film in history. The film is produced by Irwin Winkler, Charles Winkler, William Chartoff, David Winkler, Ryan Coogler, Michael B. Jordan, Elizabeth Raposo, Jonathan Glickman and Sylvester Stallone.

Creed III stars Michael B. Jordan (“Just Mercy”, “Black Panther”), Tessa Thompson (“Thor: Love and Thunder”, TV’s “Westworld”), Jonathan Majors (“Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania”, “Devotion”), Wood Harris (TV’s “Winning Time”), Mila Davis-Kent, Florian Munteanu, and Phylicia Rashad.

Additionally, a three-film collection featuring Creed, Creed II and Creed III will also be available on Blu-ray and DVD on May 23.

SYNOPSIS

After dominating the boxing world, Adonis Creed (Michael B. Jordan) has been thriving in both his career and family life. When a childhood friend and former boxing prodigy, Damian (Jonathan Majors), resurfaces after serving a long sentence in prison, he is eager to prove that he deserves his shot in the ring. The face off between former friends is more than just a fight. To settle the score, Adonis must put his future on the line to battle Damian – a fighter who has nothing to lose.

Creed III is the third installment in the successful franchise and is Michael B. Jordan’s directorial debut.

Directed by: Michael B. Jordan

Screenplay by: Keenan Coogler & Zach Baylin

Story by: Ryan Coogler and Keenan Coogler & Zach Baylin

Produced by: Irwin Winkler, p.g.a., Charles Winkler, William Chartoff, David Winkler, Ryan Coogler, p.g.a., Michael B. Jordan, p.g.a., Elizabeth Raposo, p.g.a., Jonathan Glickman, Sylvester Stallone

Executive Producers: Sev Ohanian, Zinzi Coogler, Nicolas Stern, Adam Rosenberg

Cast: Michael B. Jordan, Tessa Thompson, Jonathan Majors, Wood Harris, Mila Davis-Kent, Florian Munteanu, and Phylicia Rashad

4K UHD and BLU-RAY ELEMENTS

Creed III 4K UHD and Blu-ray combo packs contains the following special features:

• Michael B. Jordan: In the Ring/Behind the Camera - featurette
  • There’s No Enemy Like the Past: Donnie and Dame – featurette
  • Deleted Scenes

BASICS

PRODUCT SRP

4K UHD $49.98

Blu-ray $39.98

DVD $34.98

DVD Languages: English, Canadian French, Latin Spanish

Blu-ray Languages: English, Canadian French, Latin Spanish

4K UHD Languages: English, Canadian French, Latin Spanish, German, Italian

DVD Subtitles: English SDH, Canadian French, Parisian French, Latin Spanish

Blu-ray Subtitles: English SDH, Canadian French, Parisian French, Latin Spanish

4K UHD Subtitles: English SDH, Canadian French, Parisian French, Latin Spanish, German, Italian

Running Time: 116 minutes

Rating: PG-13 for intense sports action, violence, and some strong language

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate, HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited:

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
3-Movie Blu-ray set Available for Preorder

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate, HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I just noticed that the press release doesn't make any mention of the aspect ratio for this release.

I know that Michael B. Jordan used IMAX cameras for the fight sequences. The version I saw in a regular theater was scope all the way through.

I guess we'll find out about the aspect ratio when discs are in hand. My copy should be arriving soon from Amazon.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
I just noticed that the press release doesn't make any mention of the aspect ratio for this release.

I know that Michael B. Jordan used IMAX cameras for the fight sequences. The version I saw in a regular theater was scope all the way through.

I guess we'll find out about the aspect ratio when discs are in hand. My copy should be arriving soon from Amazon.

Or... you could read any of the multiple reviews already posted. :unsure:

It's all 2.39:1.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks