What's new

Sanyo PLV - Z3 (1 Viewer)

JoePH

Auditioning
Hello all,
Does anyone have any first-hand experience with eastporters.com? I am looking into ordering the Sanyo Z3 from them. Has anyone opened up and compared the insides of their projectors and the insides of the same projector found in a local retail store found here? I'm not saying that they are "nasty" people...but the prices seem amazing!!

Thanx.

JohnnyKretentiv

Stunt Coordinator
Are they an approved ventor for Sanyo? I would STRONGLY advise against buying from someone without approval. Is it really worth extra couple bucks?

GO to a good place like Projectorpeople and ask them for their best price.

You will be happy you did.

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
Don't panic people. Eastporters has been around for almost a year. A number of AVS members have bought from them. Its not "too good" to be true. Their prices are actually a little higher than Price Japan, but you get services. Read the website. I have just ordered a projector from there. They are all made in Japan PJ's. Yes, they are probably considered grey market merchandise. I think the savings is worth it in some cases. I can't vouch for them yet, as I haven't received my projector yet, but I know at least 3 or 4 people who've bought from there and they are happy. Eastporters is basically a buyer importing and reselling projectors. I think its mainly useful for Canadians.

Another option for Canadians is Najeeb at Spectre Audio:

www.spectreaudio.com

He doesn't carry the projector I chose this time, so I didn't shop there, but he's got loads of stuff like the Panasonic AE700 and he also has entry level, mid and high end DLP projectors and lots of other stuff. Check him out :)

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks