"Rumble Fish" OOP?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by MattHenderson, Jun 11, 2004.

1. MattHenderson

I had "Rumble Fish" on back-order through DVD Empire and received an e-mail from them indicating it was no longer available. Does this mean an SE is on the way or should I snap up a copy wherever I can?

2. Steve Phillips

Steve Phillips Screenwriter

This title has been in the Wal-Mart dump bins recently @ $5.50. I've seen it at Fry's, Best Buy and elsewhere for around that price also.

3. MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti Producer

I've been holding out for a S.E.

I really hope it's in the works.

4. Hans M.

Hans M. Stunt Coordinator

I love this movie! It's one of my favorites, and I was lucky enough to see this movie on the big screen at the Miami Film Festival a few years ago (a dream of mine, as it is such a visually and sonically artistic movie). I'll hang on to my copy tight... until I hear an announcement for a new version. Then this can go up for sale. Getting one for $5.99 would be a great deal. I'm sure most stores have it for around that much.

5. Todd Robertson

Todd Robertson Second Unit

snap it up now. waiting for a se....I couldnt do it. I've been wanting to research the import of this just to get me by with a new copy of this classic.

I saw this in the theater back on it's initial run...I was about 19 and fit the core audience like a glove. ended up going back once more....just to take it in, alone. I was a huge Dillon fan, had a twisted crush on Diane and loved the style in which it was filmed. outstanding stuff and a huge, personal fave...from way back.

now I'm off to fight Biff Wilcox.