What's new

"Rumble Fish" OOP? (1 Viewer)

I had "Rumble Fish" on back-order through DVD Empire and received an e-mail from them indicating it was no longer available. Does this mean an SE is on the way or should I snap up a copy wherever I can?

Steve Phillips

Screenwriter
This title has been in the Wal-Mart dump bins recently @ $5.50. I've seen it at Fry's, Best Buy and elsewhere for around that price also.

Hans M.

Stunt Coordinator
I love this movie! It's one of my favorites, and I was lucky enough to see this movie on the big screen at the Miami Film Festival a few years ago (a dream of mine, as it is such a visually and sonically artistic movie). I'll hang on to my copy tight... until I hear an announcement for a new version. Then this can go up for sale. Getting one for $5.99 would be a great deal. I'm sure most stores have it for around that much.

Todd Robertson

Second Unit
snap it up now. waiting for a se....I couldnt do it. I've been wanting to research the import of this just to get me by with a new copy of this classic.

I saw this in the theater back on it's initial run...I was about 19 and fit the core audience like a glove. ended up going back once more....just to take it in, alone. I was a huge Dillon fan, had a twisted crush on Diane and loved the style in which it was filmed. outstanding stuff and a huge, personal fave...from way back.

now I'm off to fight Biff Wilcox.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks