What's new

Rugrats - Decade In Diapers delayed? (1 Viewer)

Quentin R

Auditioning
I was looking foward to purchase this DVD and Amazon.com is now saying "Release Date to be announced". It was supposed to come out on 10/23. Anyone know what is going on?

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
Welcome to the forum Quentin -- I'm a late fan of Rugrats (became a big fan after seeing "Rugrats in Paris") and I remember your 'Rats site quite well.
CNL quotes the upcoming Rugats disc as "On Hold. Status Pending Confirmation" which almost always means a production delay. I can't find any news on a new street date. The delay shouldn't be long, though.
What I would like to see are series box sets for this show!
Your fellow Rugrat,
Jason
------------------
Link Removed
[email protected] ICQ: 16733922 I Am Jack's DVD List
"After about five minutes of this movie, you're going to wish you had ten beers." Ghost World
My Own Film Review Website Coming Soon!

Martin Blythe

Second Unit
We (PHE) have delayed this DVD till 4th QTR 2002 with plans to make it part of a bigger Rugrats DVD promotion.

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor
This is dreadful news for the four-year-old. She's gonna be pissed!
angry.gif

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
quote: This is dreadful news for the four-year-old. She's gonna be pissed![/quote]
Same for my 3 year old. There's nothing like a pissed off toddler.
------------------
http://darius.mobius-soft.com/~andrea/ht/
[Edited last by Andrea W on September 18, 2001 at 12:05 AM]

Brett Jason

Stunt Coordinator
2002?!?!?!. Come on now. The whole point of the Decade in Diapers concept is that it's the 10th (hence Decade)anniversary. So now they'll bump it to 2002 for the 11th anniversary? It's easy to rant on this type of decision making, obviously the majority of this forum believes in day and date VHS and DVD. Can you give us more than we "plan to make it part of a bigger Rugrats DVD promotion" so we can understand the logic more? Thank you for your consideration, sorry if this sounds too harsh, my whole family are big fans and I'm trying to bring the kids up right. You know, VHS bad DVD good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks