What's new

RTA anylizers (1 Viewer)

Jeff_Krueger

Stunt Coordinator
Trywww.spectraplus.com you can download their software for a free 30 day trial. I got it recently and it seems very good though with all the features a little complex. I still need to pickup the SPL meter from radioshack to use it.
If anyone else is reading this where can I find the corections for the SPL meter and how do I load it into spectra plus. Also how much do you think the sound card will affect results and is there a way to compensate for it.

David Giesbrecht

Second Unit
Is there any totally free RTA's out there I've already had my 30 day free trial of Spectra Plus
PS: how much does Spectra Plus cost?

Julian Data

Second Unit
IIRC, $295 for the base and then the addons. It goes up quickly. That was last year so you might want to email them. Nice guys! :)
------------------

BruceD

Screenwriter
While not free, I believe the $149 for the ETF5 program is very reasonable. Plus, the website has an in-depth example room setup and step-by-step results evaluation that really teaches you about speaker-room acoustics.
www.etfacoustic.com
I'm just a satisfied user.
BruceD

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks