What's new

Room Layout Question (1 Viewer)

latrapeze

Agent
Real Name
Phil St.Onge
I have a very strange bedroom where I have my HT set up. I am making some changes and was hoping for some suggestions from the experts here. The picture attached is drawn to scale (or as close as I could get) and I have placed in pink the places I was considering relocating my left channel speaker and my two new surrounds I am getting. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions as to how better to layout the room, I would love to here them.
Thanks in advance.

Image is here:

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/...yimg&imgid=216

homthtr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve
I would leave your Left where it was otherwise.. that's about the best you can do. either that or move the left to the other wall the left surroud is on, but if they are inwalls without pivoting Drivers that wouldn't be good. If the Drivers are pivoting inwalls then I would put the left front on the same wall as the left rear. Your not going to get any seperation moving the left where you have the new Pink left placed unless you spend a lot of time on the floor!:) Either that or move the bed closer to the Hallway wall. What is the reason that the bed has to be right in the Center? I would move the bed over and have another seating area or something on the left side of the bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks