Rock & Rule on DVD June 7th!

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Jay Mitchosky, Apr 15, 2005.

1. Jay Mitchosky

Jay Mitchosky Producer

Unearthed films has officially announced the release of the classic animated film Rock & Rule for June 7th! Preorders are being taken at Laser's Edge for both versions (here).

"...thanks a lot..."

2. Jay Mitchosky

Jay Mitchosky Producer

I'm actually surprised there hasn't been more interest here. I know there's been a fair amount of discussion on this title in the past.

3. Chris Stainton

Chris Stainton Second Unit

I for one can't wait for this to be released Jay. Whenever I mention this film to anyone, I am met with a blank look. Not too many people know about it. I hope more will be introduced now that it is coming to dvd.

With this film as well as Starchaser: The Legend of Orin both being released in June, it is a good time for my animation collection. I just hope they release Light Years sometime soon as well.

4. Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman Executive Producer

Aaron Silverman

Isn't there another thread about it? (Or am I confusing it with a thread on Consimworld.com. . .)

5. Jesse Blough

Jesse Blough Second Unit

http://www.gammaraydigital.com/portf...ies/rock-rule/

Looking forward to this release. Apparently even places like Walmart may stock this, so this is going to be a huge hit for Unearthed Films. They deserve it. [​IMG]

Although that page says that the alternate "CBC" version with different voice performances has NOT been restored. That's too bad.