What's new

Riddle me this??? (1 Viewer)

paul koster

Agent
All right folks, I could really use some help. I will attempt to explain as best as I can and if I am missing some info just let me know and I will supply it.

I am having issues getting pre-recorded shows from my D* HR10-250 to a DVD. I can record live shows that I am watching to a DVD just fine but the other is just mystifying. No matter if I try to record to the hard drive or DVD I am not having no luck.

SO the cable setup is this:

TV HDMI to HR10-250 HDMI
TV component out in to DVD recorder component in.
Hr10-250 RCA out to DVD recorder RCA in. For some reason when I use the s-video I cannot get video but when I use the yellow RCA jack-no problem. I can live with this.

Both DVD recorder and the HR10 are set on 480p. Found this out after some trial and error. Also read the manual a little closer-duh! If it helps, the DVD player also has a hard drive and HDMI.

I know this should be straight forward but I'm stumped!
Thanks for the help.

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
S-video out of the HR10-250 to S-video in on the recorder. Analog audio out fo the HR10-250 to the audio input that corresponds to the s-video input. Choose the correct input on the DVD recorder before pressing record. This is how I have it set up on my cheap, Wal-Mart Ilo DVD recorder and it does a pretty good job. Until you give us a make/model of what DVD recorder you are using, this is the best help we can provide.

-Robert

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks