What's new

Return of the Living Dead SE request!!! (1 Viewer)

Jim Bivins

Stunt Coordinator
MGM, many here at the forum have expressed concern over the aspect ratio of this cult classic. If you have not, we ask that you please involve Dan O'Bannon in any decisions and that this film get a special edition treatment. Thanks.
Jim

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
SE would be awsome
I am just happy to be getting the movie on DVD
Regards,
Ricky
------------------
jasvparbanner2.jpg

www.petitiononline.com/UncutDVD

Michael Allred

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Yes MGM, PLEASE contact Dan O' Bannon about this. Perhaps have him record an audio commentary on which he can firmly state the film's OAR (I'd just love to hear him talk about the movie anyway.)
*Any* other bonus material you can add would be fantastic! This is one of THE MOST REQUESTED cult/horror titles! There is stuff that exists which you can add. PLEASE consider this.
------------------
My DVD collection--> http://members.tripod.com/~evilbaby/DVD_Collection.html

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Yes!!! This film just must have loads of extras and be in its correct OAR! I am a huge horror fan, and Return of the Living Dead is one of my absolute favorite horror films. I REALLY would love a special edition, and I know that tons of other horror fans would love an SE as well. There is lots of material out there that could be included, and it shouldn't be hard to get a commentary track. And of course you need to be absolutely certain that you release ROTLD in its OAR. Do whatever it takes to see that it is released in its correct OAR. MGM, please do this classic justice!

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
This is a must. A SE would be nice but just the movie is going to rule. Hopefully it can turn out like killer klowns did. 10 bucks for an awesome movie and extras to boot. Can't beat that with a stick. BRING ON THE RETURN. Peace
------------------
Sorry about the previous Sig.
"Hell hath no fury like a womens scorn for sega."-Brodie Bruce
South Park season-by-season Again on DVD.
Beavis and Butthead on DVD
Family Guy on DVD

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Someone from MGM(I can't recall the name) participated in another thread about this release, and said straight out, that the dvd WILL be 1.85:1 anamorphic. WOO HOO!! :) :) :)
------------------
God bless the USA and the men and woman of our military and their families!

Wes Ray

Supporting Actor
This one should sell very well. I think they should make it a full-blown Special Edition like Carrie and Dressed to Kill. I know I'm definitely gonna buy it, as long as it's UNCUT! :)

chris w-c

Agent
I WANT BRAINS!
-Chris W-C
Actually, I really don't want brains. But hey, this was a great fun horror movie and it deserves to be on DVD

Gerard Priori

Stunt Coordinator
While it's great to know that I can retire my VHS version next year, a special edition of RotLD would be an even greater cause for celebration.
-Jerry

FredHD

Stunt Coordinator
WHAT?????? They're finally releasing this???? YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!! WHEN?? WHEN??? I'm absolutely dying!!!
------------------
Have good mosh-pitting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks