What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Resident Alien (2021) (1 Viewer)

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
The last few shows have been stinkers. Analyze all you want, it's still a POS. My boss and I are done. Its right up there with La Brea...IMO

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
The last few shows have been stinkers. Analyze all you want, it's still a POS. My boss and I are done. Its right up there with La Brea...IMO
Sorry you’re not enjoying this season. FWIW, next week is season finale, and sometimes an uneven season can end strong. If you can make it through one more episode. :)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
After that cliffhanger (on multiple fronts) I really hope we do get another season. The past seasons have been a really good performer for Netflix recently, so hopefully they'd be interested if Syfy doesn't renew it.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
After that cliffhanger (on multiple fronts) I really hope we do get another season. The past seasons have been a really good performer for Netflix recently, so hopefully they'd be interested if Syfy doesn't renew it.
Just watched the season finale. Just 8 episodes, but jam packed. Loads of cliffhangers there. And we still don't know where the bomb is.

Probably too close to air date for
I knew there was something strange when Bridget wasn't on the escaping ship. When "Harry" didn't like the pie I was thinking that perhaps it was Bridget even though that probably did not make sense. I did not expect it to be the Mantid. I did not notice how it escaped its cage. Great reveal with Max.

No official word that I can see about whether it will be renewed or not. I saw some articles that also said it is doing well on Netflix, so it would be hard to believe that it won't continue somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marv74BR
Recent bookmarks