What's new

Reign of Fire Trailer...highly recommended (1 Viewer)

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
Looks like a lot of fun. I just saw it. Was this based on a book, or some other piece of fiction? Or is it an original film?

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
Looks like a fun film...and Radha Mitchell is in it. :) (Actually, it's Izabella Scorupco...but they do look alot alike.)
Bruce

TerryRL

Senior HTF Member
Um...wow.

Looks cool. Add this one to the list of other potentially huge popcorn fare I'm going to be checking out this summer.

Kami

Screenwriter
damnit ive tried 3 mirrors and the official site and not one link works. ive been waiting for this one for a while...:angry:

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
Kami, look above you a couple of posts. There's a downloadable one right above you.

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
I was extremely skeptical when I first heard about it but, having seen the trailer, it looks like it has some real potential.

Timo J

Auditioning
OMG! That trailer looks absolutely fantastic!
Izabella Scorupco as a helicopter pilot/scientist and Matthew McConaughey as the 'Dragon Slayer' hmmm... Could be entertaining + I've always had a soft spot for dragons... :b
I also noticed that the stunt coordinator & second unit director is none other than Nick Gillard :emoji_thumbsup:

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
I had heard about this project for a few months, but hadn't seen a thing. ET played part of the trailer last night and I got pretty excited, but I missed most of it because my wife was babbling about something ;)
At the end, they invited you to check out the website for the full trailer. No luck...'Coming Soon' was the word. So I kept checking back, and what do my eyes behold right before I turn in for the night :D So I had to share.
Adam, thank you ever so much for that link...I really wanted this one on the hard drive!
Scott W., that's a very cruel thing to say :laugh: At least the dragons look good here!
The ladies should be quite happy. Although the men look a little rough, Christian and Matthew are quite popular with the fairer sex.
Take care,
Chuck

Shawn Shultzaberger

Supporting Actor
OK, Wow! I've been following this on Corona for quite some time but I just didn't think it would be that good. Matthew looks pretty intense in this movie. I will definitely see this one.
:emoji_thumbsup:

Chris Rein

Stunt Coordinator
Let's see here....
Dragonheart
meets
Pitch Black
meets
Waterworld
Hmmm. I'm sure it will sound great! ;) I'll be checking this one out. Should be interesting.
Chris

Timo J

Auditioning
I just noticed that the official site has a release date locked for July 12. It would then share the opening date with DreamWorks' Road to Perdition.
And it's my birthday too... :)

JohnE

Supporting Actor
Man, I'm a sucker for movies with dragons so this looks really good to me. I had forgotten all about this one actually. They had a little blurb about it in one of ET's preview issues a few months back that said just enough to intrigue me. Looks like it might turn out to be a nice suprise.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
This looks great. I love these types of movies. Might just go to the theater for this one.
Peace Out~:D

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Folks...just go to trailers and pick your poison. It looks like one great popcorn flick...
I agree. I saw the trailer on TV and thought that it looked like it would be a lot of popcorn fun (meaning I can bring my brain with me and just enjoy a fantasy setting).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks