What's new

Recommend me an SV subwoofer (1 Viewer)

Bill Blank

Stunt Coordinator
Neil,

On another note, is there anywhere you could move your CD & DVD racks? You'd likely get a much better soundstage up front. I'd shoot for the wall behind the listening position if at all possible. This area usually benefits from a bit of diffusion and CD/DVD racks are ideal for that.

I'd then move your front L&R speakers out from their current positions so that all three L/C/R are all an equal distance from that table between your two chairs.

I'm going for the PC+ 20/39 as well, after emailing Tom from SVS back and forth on the issue. It offers great extension as is, will be quite capable for music, and can be tuned down to two different frequencies.

Good Luck! Let us know how you like it!

Bill

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Yes, I move the speakers around all the time so the pic and layout image may not be entirely accurate as far as the left soundstage is concerned. Right now, I am trying to find out what the shipping costs will be to Canada where I am. I will surely post reviews at the appropriate time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks