What's new

recommend me a good cheating software (1 Viewer)

felix_suwarno

Screenwriter
i need to play through a few gorgeous games that i personally dont like to play. example : final fantasy pc games.

recommend me a nice software, something like game genie so that i could alter the stats of the characters easily.

thanks

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
Uhhhh...if you don't like to play...why are you?

Just do a google searching for game faqs or cheats or something like that.

felix_suwarno

Screenwriter
i dont like turn based rpg. that doesnt mean i dont like the story, the artwork, and the music involved in the game. it sounds strange, i admit it. but i am a computer graphics student, and i am building a personal game library in my hard drive. i have collected more than 1000 games so far.

i can go to gamefaqs, but there are games that wont let you cheat. for final fantasy games, i want to enjoy the story without having to level up the characters. i hate that element.

besides, i have been playing games for a long time that i dont enjoy playing as much as before. games these days are mostly unoriginal and boring.

soooo! recommend me a cheating software please! if there was game genie for pc i would have purchased it.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
You have over 1000 games on your hard drive.......

Pirated games are not a "collection"

If you don't enjoy playing the games, don't play them. There are no PC versions of Game Genie, nor are there ever really likely to be

felix_suwarno

Screenwriter
i dont have 1000 games in my hard drive. i have screenshots from more than 1000 games in my hard drive. like i have said many many many times before in another thread, i buy games, then i make screenshots out of them, for my personal use. because i am a computer graphics student who needs inspiration when a big homework comes!

who said i dont enjoy playing games? it is just that good games are really rare. the last two games i enjoyed soooo much were deus ex and no one lives forever.

Aaron Copeland

Second Unit
Real Name
Aaron
You usually have to find cheats and trainers for each game specifically.
Felix, like Graeme said, you need to search for each game individually. For example, if you wanted to search for cheats to a game like Baldur's Gate, you could type "Baldur's Gate" crack into a Google search.
Aaron

felix_suwarno

Screenwriter
crack??? i thought that word was used only to find a way to play a pirated game.

thanks!

i found a site, xcheater.com.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks