What's new

Receiver Problems (1 Viewer)

ShaunM

Auditioning
Okay, I purchased the Onkyo HTIB a box system awhile ago.. so the warrenty doesn't apply to me.. I wish. But the receiver model it came with the HT-R410. Its been working GREAT until a couple of weeks ago. I noticed that it wouldn't produce any sound in any mode other then DIRECT. It didn't matter what the source, DVD, Aux Videos, AM/FM Radio.. I would put it in setereo, or surround mode.. and I got nothing. Now its been like this for about two weeks now.. any suggestions?

I've unplugged for for mintuts at a time.. all the connections are correct, but still nothing. Any help would be great~ Thanks guys

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
As a long shot, make sure speaker "b" is not selected and and dis-connect the headphones if they are plugged in. Otherwise, try a reset. In my Onkyo HT-500 manual, on the last page, under the heading "When incorrect operation is observed", it says to hold down the VIDEO 1 button and push the STANDBY/ON button. "Clear" should appear on the display. This returns the unit to the factory settings. Hopes this helps.

ShaunM

Auditioning
Thanks for the suggestions..heh.. tried em a few times.. at least the factory reset, and still the same results.. maybe its just time to upgrade..I'll give it a few more days and see if there are any other suggestions, thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks