What's new

Receiver Comparison Wanted (1 Viewer)

Michael_Harley

Auditioning
Please help! I am comparing the Denon AVR 1802 and the Pioneer Elite VSX 33TX. Both are very appealing to me as they are both in my price range and both have desirable features. As far as quality and performance however, I am at a loss. I have just gotten into this hobby which is not for the shallow of pocket I am finding. Any help is appreciated!

Mike Harley

Augusta, GA

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
First of all, welcome to the Forum Michael!!

Second, is there any place around you that sells both of these receivers? If so, go there and A-B demo them. As with many things, each person's experience with a receiver will be different. Let your own ears make the decision!

Paul Clarke

Supporting Actor
While Jeffrey's advice is sound, it may not be possible to A/B demo. I would then concur with Matthew. Go with the Denon from an AUTHORIZED dealer...and I happen to like Pioneer.

I have owned the Denon 1802 for 2 weeks now and couldn't be happier, I recommend it. I bought it from 6thAve.com an authorized dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks