What's new

Re: RMB-1075 (1 Viewer)

Well I finally took the plunge and bought the Rotel RMB-1075. All I can say is for the dollar amount this thing rocks. I cannot believe the differences between the Rotel and my Pioneer VSX-37TX, Wow! Thanks for everyone's help.
Matthew
P.S. Is there anything else that I should up-grade?
Equipment List
NHT 1.2 V-T's, NHT 1.2 V-S Center, NHT HDP-2 Dipole
NHT SW2Pi Subwoofer
Pioneer Elite VSX-37TX (Receiver)
Pioneer Elite DV-05 (DVD)
Panasonic GAOO TV 36"
Panasonic S-VHS
Monster HTS 3000
Rotel RMB-1075

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
Matthew,
Congrats on your new purchase. I too took the plundge to the world of AMPS with the purchase of the new Rotel RMB-1066. Now I have too watch my collection of movies again as I'm hearing things I had never heard before with my Denon 1801. I didn't have the kinda money needed to get the RMB1075, but in bridged mode the RMB1066 comes close. How much did the RMB1075 cost if you don't mind me asking.
Kevin

Hello Kevin,
Actually I got for $1850 taxes included. I managed to find a very good dealer in Brampton called Canadian Sound and was very happy with the service. The local store was a very big disappointment so I went for a drive. If you live nearby you should check them out. Ask for George and tell him that Matthew Woodley send you.
If you have any other questions just let me know.
Matt

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
Matthew,
Thanks for the info. I found that same dealer while looking for the new Rotel RMB-1066. If I had the money for the larger 1075 I would have got it. I picked up the 1066 for $1000CDN(tx included). Nice little piece of equipment.
Kevin

Mark C.

Supporting Actor
I just took the plunge this past weekend, also. I have it mated with the Rotel RSP976 pre-pro. I'm not sure I like the combo yet, although I know I definitely like the 1075. I still need to fiddle so more with settins on the processor. Both are finely built.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks