What's new

RBH Sound, anyone heard of these guys. (1 Viewer)

Seth=L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Seth L
I was just browsing and came across this company.
http://www.rbhsound.com/

My first impression was, "white van", but now I am not so sure. Though if they aren't "white van" they do seem to be to expensive IMO. I was just currious if anyone has heard of them or heard their stuff. Any and all opinions wanted.

BradJudy

Stunt Coordinator
RBH is a well known and respected brand. I've never heard any of their speakers myself.

Kevin T

Screenwriter
rbh is legit. they are one of audioholic's "sweetheart" brands. i haven't heard them personally, but they are definitely not "white van" speakers.

kevin t

PetersenJ

Grip
Real Name
Jason
Rbh makes a very nice speaker I have three of there speakers in my celing right now and they sound great.

Seth=L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Seth L
That settles it then I guess. Now I know the rest of the story.

Thank you for your responses.

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member
Seth

John Garcia owns RBH and loves them. They are beautiful and the price reflects the quality.

Dan Driscoll

Supporting Actor
I've heard a number of different RBH speakers and they all sounded very good and the build quality is excellent.

Seth=L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Seth L
I had a feeling they were the real deal, I just wanted to know because I had never heard of them before. My first impression was an Ebay sale for a small 8" sub. It looked cheasy so it seemed suspicious, maybe someone is claiming to sell a RBH sub that really isn't. I have seen them do that before. I saw some so called B&W speakers on there a couple days ago and it was deffinitly not.

BradJudy

Stunt Coordinator
Well, you could have done a simple web search and you would have found plenty of information that confirms the legitimacy of RBH.

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Who me? I have GRs :) (which I DO love) I don't have RBHs. They are definitely a favorite at AH though - getting some very nice reviews from them.

MikeNg

Second Unit
Yup, heard of them. Yup, own them - both box speakers and inwalls.

Let me know if you want an opinion about a certain line, I've had lots of experience with them. Needless to say I'm really impressed by their build and performance. It can be pricey but I still think they're a good value for the performance they give you.

Mike

BrianTwig

Second Unit
On the DIY network series on home theaters, the guy that turned his basement into a high dollar theater used RBH speakers and had McIntosh amps running them. I think that would suggest they are top notch.

JeremyErwin

Senior HTF Member
sometimes, when "designing" a white van speaker, the manufacturer consciously tries to look sort of like respectable brands. The aluminum woofers might have confused you...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks