What's new

Rava worth the wait? (1 Viewer)

Kalvin Liu

Auditioning
I will be making a descision on some bookshelf speakers very soon but i understand that most bookshelf speakers will need a sub to close the frequency gap. So, i was looking at subs on ebay and found some factory remanufactured infinity interlude 120s that usually ended up going for around $300. For $100 more, i would be able to get a Adire Audio Rava that everybody on this forum seems to be raving about. However it will be awhile before i can come up with the extra money (probably about 3 or 4 months). Is the rava that much better then the infinity or any other sub in its price range for that matter?

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I picked up a used Hsu VTF-2 for $325, and this thing puts out simply rediculous levels of bass. You will not find many mass market subs that can compete with SVS, Hsu, and Adire in their respective price ranges. The SVS 25-31 Pci is one of the most impressive subs I've heard, and it is one of their lowest models! I would have to say the Rava is worth the wait, even though I have not heard it. So far, the Infinity subs I've heard are acceptable, not impresseive (except for the 1000w dual 15" beast my friend has).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks