What's new

Ragtime/Masquerade DVD Release? (1 Viewer)

BillyH

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone know about studio plans for "Ragtime" and" Masquerade"(The Rob Lowe and Meg Tilly film)? I've been surfing the net with little luck and in the past, some of you guys seem to be pretty well informed. Thanks

Michael Harris

Screenwriter
It is coming out on 16 Nov 2004 according to Digital Bits. I for one can't wait. I saw this movie only once when it was first released and watching Jimmy Cagney made it worth the price of admission. Great book and great movie.

Michael Harris

Screenwriter
It is coming out on 16 Nov 2004 according to Digital Bits. I for one can't wait. I saw this movie only once when it was first released and watching Jimmy Cagney made it worth the price of admission. Great book and great movie.

Jay Blair

Second Unit
I'm looking forward to Ragtime as well. I just picked up the R2 PAL release and it is crap, other than being the more explicit Euro cut of the film keeping it from being a total writeoff.

Jay Blair

Second Unit
I'm looking forward to Ragtime as well. I just picked up the R2 PAL release and it is crap, other than being the more explicit Euro cut of the film keeping it from being a total writeoff.

Michael Harris

Screenwriter
This movie is coming out on DVD on 16 November. According to Amazon the running time is 115 while IMDB says 155? Anyone know what the correct running time is?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks