What's new

Quick, your hangover cure please (1 Viewer)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
How about one of those Star Bucks 5 shot Espresso, non-fat, low-fat, whipped, no sprinkles, shaken not stirred, on the rocks, fat-free, blended, iced cafe vanilla, chocolate-mocha drinks? After all, you have the pre-paid card so no need to tip:)

Peace Out~:D

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
How funny Ron, I started out with one of those this morning. It's a Venti Mocha Frappacino added Expresso shot w/ whipped cream.

I'm in much better shape. I had to unload 4 pallets of spindles (receiving guy out sick). I think I sweated most of it out. I did the Gatorade, Del Taco 1/2lb. bean and cheese w/del scorcho sauce and alka seltzer. Going back to sleep was not an option. Our perfect attendance bonus is pretty hefty at our dealership. Thanks for the tips. I felt at least 31% better than I would have.

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
1 Huge dripping cheeseburger with Onion Rings
Vast amounts of Coca Cola
All the major food groups...

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
My buddy swears up and down that two Sausage egg McMuffins (less the egg) and a super-sized diet coke is the hang-over cure all. Having a hang over and even thinking about McDee's food makes for a ride on the vomit-comet.

I myself camp out in the water and Advil tent.

Peace Out~:D

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
2 asprin before you crash out, but the trick is remembering to do it! You will still wake up dehydrated, but the headache will be zip or smaller than normal.

The other alternative is to get up and have a beer! I won't go there, though.

Glenn

Cary_H

Second Unit
Prior to calling it a night I try to get a meal in. I drink whatever amount of water I can get down, and most importantly, I take 3 ibuprofen.
To best avoid getting a hangover I never allow myself to get too far into the party spirit on an empty stomach.
If all this fails, it is imperative I get a meal in as soon as I am up to it the next day. Nothing prolongs the recovery period like getting to the point where you can't keep food down.

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
Watermelon. I ate it once in the morning on a camping trip when I was hungover and wow it cured me! Then I cut right back into the beer for another round :D

Dave Morton

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
I used to drink copious amounts of water, some ibuprofen, and then head over to micky d's and get a quarter pounder with cheese and a filet o' fish. Grease seems to help me.

Rock on!

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
Next time you plan to get smashed,drink a quart of buttermilk BEFORE going out.I am not a drinker but this does work...I found out years ago,we drank the buttermilk,it was in an old wives tale book then did several shots of jagermister and a few other coctails...no hangover

Mark Fitzsimmons

Supporting Actor
Alcohol is a potent diuretic which means basically that it makes you pee a lot. You'll be peeing so much that your body releases all of its water before you can even use it. All this peeing makes you extremely dehydrated, this dehydration causes the hangover. So to fight the hangover, you basically just need to fight the dehydration. My advice, drink a whoooole bunch of gatorade before you go to bed and hope you don't piss yourself.

Philip_T

Supporting Actor

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
And then mix in a bunch of booze with a quart of bettermilk in your belly???? :eek:

Sounds like your trying to give us a hangover Chad ;)

MikeFR

Supporting Actor
3 options:

1. Drink as much water as you can before you go to bed(its hard to remember this one :)) and drink lots of water when you wake up.

2. Get out of bed and if your stomach can handle it drink a beer or two and then have a nap or get some fresh air.

3. Along with method 1 smoke a doob and you should be good to go, unless you really over did it and if thats the case the only thing you can do is sleep it off.

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
Hell,I dont know why it works...but it does!sometimes the cure is worse than the probelem!

Ever do a cement mixer?Shot of kuala(sp?) in your mouth then squirt some citrus juice in your mouth,close mouth shake head,viola..cement mixer,always a fun drink for a drunk!

Steven K

Supporting Actor
BC Powder works wonders as well...

Mmm... got any of that Hennessy left? While I don't drink large amounts of alcohol (although I do drink often), I find that, even though I prefer the taste of Hennessy, that Alize tends to make my stomach ache a little less. Courvoisier is great tasting, but brings a party with it to my stomach that doesn't leave for a few hours :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks